Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hello Beautiful

I don't know about you, but when someone utters the words "beauty tip" my ears just perk up! I hope you noticed the wonderful beauty tip widget on the right side on the page, NO? Then take a look, go ahead I'll wait...(*taps fingers on table) lol.
Each day a new beauty tip will be featured on the widget and I will be testing out the tips. Eventually I will present you all with a post on my favorite beauty tips from the widget. If you try out any of the tips, please let me know what you think. You can click the text "beauty tip of the day" and scroll through the different tip! The tips come from some popular beauty brands and you probably have many of the items in your home, so give the tips a try.

PJD
P.S. I will feature a new product review tomorrow.

5 comments:

antithesis said...

looking forward to you testing these out.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey Antithesis- thanks. I hope you try them out too!
PJD

B said...

Sounds cool!

CC said...

Count me in! I'll be checking them out!

Bailey said...

Very cool! Thanks in advance for the beauty tips & beauty tip trials. Can't wait to hear your opinion on some of the tips.