Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Clean it, the natural way!

I started using the Oatmeal Honey Facial Soap from 100% Pure approximately 3-4 weeks ago and if you look at the picture below, you see that the size of the cleansing bar has not gone down too much. When I first received the product, it felt a bit soft so I expected it to last about a week or two at the most but it has exceeded my expectations. For an $8.00 price tag I am pleased with this cleansing soap.
How does it work?
This cleansing bar really cleans my sensitive combination skin without drying it out. The real bits of oatmeal gently exfoliate my skin. The fact that this is a 100% natural, 100% vegan and gluten free product is an added bonus. I will continue to buy this soap in the future. However, this is not to say that I will abandon my other facial cleansers that received good reviews in the past! A gal needs a little variety in her life, right?
Please check out the great ingredients list below.
Ingredients:Saponified Oils of Virgin Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil and Grapeseed Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Butter, Vitamin E, Oatmeal and Honey
What are you washing your face with these days?

7 comments:

antithesis said...

im using cetaphil. it's what my dermatologist recommended and it's easy for me to pick up if i run out. lasts a LONG time tho so i wont be running out anytime soon. i would like to get the natural soaps but right now this is the easiest thing for me.

The Frugalista Files said...

I use Biore facial wash. It smells nice. I wouldn't mind trying a natural soap, though.

Hair and Beyond said...

I also use cetaphil and a acne liquid brand from walmart. I am interested in your natural soap alo lol. Like you said we need variety

B said...

Noooot bad. And I'm lovin' the ingredients too.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Antithesis- I still have yet to try cetaphil but I have heard great things about it.
Frugalista!!! Biore I haven't used the brand in ages, glad it's working for you though.
Hair and Beyone- another vote for cetaphil- this may have to be the next product on my list.
B- yes the ingredients pulled me in.
Thanks for reading ladies.
PJD

Amina said...

loove the ingredients!
I use Chagrin Valley soaps carrot/ honey or is it milk/honey..
then once a week oyin black soap gel :)

Just_Wondering said...

I have been using sulfur soap to battle the dark spots I have been experiencing due to horrible break outs this summer. But Thank God my face is recovering and Sulfur Soap is truly the asnwer to my prayers!