Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just Darling

Imagine my surprise when I walked into a Duane Reade store in Manhattan and I saw an entire section devoted to product by 100% Pure! I decided to pick up the Neapolitan scrub set. Remember the Neapolitan ice cream with the strawberry, vanilla and chocolate? Well the same concept is applied here, you have your vanilla bean scrub, chocolate mocha, and strawberry lemonade. All three scrubs are 100% natural and 100% vegan so that totally rocks my boat.

I must say that the chocolate mocha smells like COFFEE so I only use that one at night, not when I'm heading out and mingling with others. The scent of the vanilla bean is not too strong but that strawberry lemonade is right on point. Yummmy, it's a delicious natural treat for your body and it will only cost you $38.00 to take them all home.
The strawberry one has that layer of oil on top and if that gets on your body, you won't need lotion. However the vanilla bean and chocolate mocha don't seem to that that same oily film, but it's still and effective scrub.
The entire package comes wrapped in a pretty little ribbon too, so it's great if your giving it to someone as a gift.



4 comments:

antithesis said...

that would make a nice bday gift. sounds lovely.

Mrs Count said...

It does seem like a nice gift. Perhaps for Christmas. Perhaps for somebody named TM. Just a thought ;)

B said...

LOL!!! TM, you is funny. hehe....this is so darling. Imma need for it to be on clearance if I make it to NYC for Fashion Week. ;) Happy Friday!

Jiggetts said...

I'm using their pomegranate body scrub and it is by far the best scrub i've used in my life. Will pay any amount of money for their products. Good quality!