Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Spring into the Fall

Soon the beautiful summer weather will be a distant memory so I decided to embrace the upcoming fall season by incorporating some fun fall colors into my beauty arsenal. Various shades of green will make it's mark on the fashion scene this fall, but some makeup collections are ahead of the game. Tarte cosmetics, a company well known for its vitamin infused paraben free ingredients, has introduced some dazzling shades of green.
EmphasEyes is a high definition creamy eye pencil designed with sensitive eyes in mind. The creamy formula can be attributed to the aloe leaf extracts and mineral pigments which many claim can soften skin. The eye pencil has been dermatologist tested so that it won't irritate your eyes like some of the traditional wooden eye pencils.
This high def. eye pencil will cost you $18.00
This eye pencil is free of petro-chemicals, preservatives, phthalate, sulfates, gluten, mineral oil, propylene glycol, fragrance, and GMO. It's also a cruelty free product!

Next up is a $17.00 eye color which comes in the signature Tarte lilac colored leather compact, which I just adore! The featured color is Peyton Place which is a shimmery khaki green. The color has some lovely gold undertones and it can play beautifully off of any skin tone. You can check my swatch below for darker toned skin and then look at the first picture in this post to see how it plays off of lighter tones.
Both the eye pencil and eye shadow contain vitamin E!

These products can be purchased from Tarte cosmetics or Sephora.

4 comments:

Mrs Count said...

I don't know if I can rock green- I'm still with my basic black liner and shimmeryish brown/gold shadow. I do need to try Tarte though because my eyes get irritated easily.

Lee said...

I haven't tried Tarte. It's been on my list though. I may have to give it a try.

B said...

I love love looove Tarte. I hit up the discount sites to get their products on the low. TheFariest.com. Holla!

Product Junkie Diva said...

TM Tarte just may be the ticket for you.
Lee- can't wait to read your review when you try it.
B thanks for that info.
PJD