Thursday, January 27, 2011

The IT List 2010

You made me spend in 2010.
Here are the products that I couldn't get enough of in 2010. I was encouraged to post my end of the year IT list when I saw that I wasn't the only one who is posting this type of list in 2011 :-). Thanks Just me.
Hair
Shampoo
Design Essentials Moisture Retention Conditioning Shampoo
Darcy's Botanicals Lavender Shampoo Bar
Conditioner
I still love the Darcy's Botancial Deep Conditioning mask but there were some others I added to the list.
KBB Luscious Locks Moisturizing Hair Mask (I used this in the past when it came up in tiny jars and I have since started using it again- the updated review will come soon).
Treatments
The Brown Butter Beauty hair tea- this is a great natural strengthening aid.

Face
Makeup
Million Lashes by Maybelline
XXL Pro mascara from Maybelline- I'll let the pictures speak for itself.
Covergirl natural Luxe lipgloss
AJ Crimson - foundations- I don't even wear foundation but when I was in a wedding my hunt began for the perfect foundation- I found it!
Lush Lip Scrub in the flavor Sweet Lips (chocolate flavor)

Body
Pooka Pure and Simple Body Polish- this is one of the best scrubs I've ever used and the scent is pretty long lasting! They will ahve a special this weekend- All three of their scrubs will be sold as a trio for $18.00. (4oz size jars not the 12 oz).
Pooka Pure and Simple bath pastry in Vanilla Sand (yummy scent).

Whole Truth Solutions soap - I haven fallen in love with Lemon Sense and Yellow Brick Road but all of the soaps that I've tried were great.

Skin Care
Boscia- Black Mask
Hope in a jar by Philosophy (review coming)
Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Mask (review coming)
The Clairsonic -a million people have reviewed this so I am not sure that I will, but I love it.

Many of the other products that I loved in 2010 were products that I had already mentioned on my previous lists, but these were some new standouts for 2010.
What were you loving in 2010?

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I just wanted to recommend hair products that really made me love my curls even more. I think i herd you mention you had curly hair so I wanted to tell you I love the kinky curly products. I have the shampoo, the leave in conditioner and the curling custard. They work amazingly and you have to get some if you have not already. the mixed chicks hair products is a different one I have tried and it works but not as well as the kinky curly. I'm letting you know about both because some people love the mixed chicks and have never tried the kinky curly products, the kinky curly is way better! the curling custard smells like vanilla :)