Friday, June 19, 2009

Double Post- Response to a reader and Miss Jessie's conditioner

Hello everyone. Today I am responding to a request from a reader and I am giving you a conditioner review. Two videos YAY!
What are you gettting into this weekend?
Have a great weekend.......

Click the pic to see the full ingredients list:


antithesis said...

lol @ "i doesnt make my hair looks like a dry peach" *dead*

and there was nothing special about the creme de la creme? thanks for telling me b/c u know i always wonder about their stuff.

Just_Wondering said...

I need something natural to use on my face for oily skin. Do you have anything you could recommend being that you're a natural product Neesta lol Other than the one you reviewed today by lush. Help a sister out lol

Product Junkie Diva said...

Antithesis nope nothing special with that conditioner...sad to say.
Just Wondering ummm do you like oil blotting tissues? that's if you want a super quick fix. I would want to try the oil method on you. either you can try the homemade version which someone commented on recently or you can get this product from Origins remove the oils with a warm cloth.