Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another Hair product

( I will insert my pic later)
I already did the Bee Mine challenge so I am off to a new hair growth product. Surge Plus 14 is very hard to find because the company is no longer in business. Sometimes on the web I will read tales of the company making a comeback but it has all been hype up to this point. Anyway the product is supposed to make your hair grow in 14 days. I started using it a few days ago and I am certain that I feel hair sprouting out. I wonder if I would have already felt these little sprouts even if I had not used this product. This product contains biotin, sulfur and protein.

I will keep you up on the progress to let you know if this actually works or not.
I love all of your blogs but I have just not been able to make my rounds as I would like. I really hope to catch up this weekend.
Catch you all later and thanks for reading.


Laquita said...

Interesting - I heard about Surge Plus and it will be interesting to see your results :o)

Mrs.Young_fashion said...

Surge away my dear. Maybe I should try and hunt down that product as well.

Therapeutic Musings said...

Am I the only one cracking up at the company making a comeback? I started rapping and bouncing in my chair, lol. Heyyy you should make your own batch, come on we'll be rich!

MakeupByRenRen said...

i've been falling off readin my blogs too :(

[Emeritus] said...

did he beemine not work?

Hardworker said...

This sounds interesting. I can't wait to here you results.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Laquita we shall see how this item works :-) thanks for reading
Mrs. YF wouldn't hurt, but what if it doesnt work are you prepared for that? lol I know you are serious about your hair game.
TM let me see what I can whip up
Ren I know things have just been so busy...I have to catch up though.
Emeritus yes it worked in my opinion here is the link to my youtube video.
Hardworker reviews coming soon thanks for reading.

Kinky Rhonnie said...

Hi there, Any update on the Bee Mine Hair Growth Serum? I received a free bottle during a product swap and am planning to swapit or do a blog giveaway. Thanks,

~KR @

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hello Kinky R. I did two beemine videos for the blog, here is the link to the second one
I have to say that I feel like I received extra growth from the product. I hope you enjoy it.
You totally reminded me that I need to get started on my other hair growth thanks