Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I've Seen the Light!

I know I am totally late with reviewing this product but I just thought it was going to be another loser mascara. I remember watching Drew Barrymore on the commercials when Covergirl Lash Blast first hit the scene with it's big wand and bright packaging but I was not going to waste my money. I later saw Oprah proclaim her love for this mascara and again I was not swayed. Well what got PJD to buy it? A sale of course..lol When I saw this baby on sale at CVS (which later was not such a great deal because it was cheaper at Target and came with a free eyeshadow) I made my purchase. The regular price seems to float around $7-$8.00.
Well I will let the pictures tell the tale- look at my eye before (pic on the left) then look at the after (pic on the right). Do you see the big difference? Look at how much closer my lashes are to my eyebrow in the after shot. WOW what was I waiting for???? I love it. Now I see that they have a new version of this product in a maroon tube but I think it has glitter so I will pass.
Are you blasting your lashes to extreme lengths with this product?????
FYI- I never curl my lashes, I didn't use a primer and I only used one coat.
It's also a battel between my good camera and bad camera..lol






11 comments:

CC said...

I think this will be my next mascara. The difference is great.

infojunkiegrl said...

at first, i thought you were talking about the eyelights mascara...i was going to run back to new york and snach it from you and smack your hand..." bad product junkie!"

lash blast is a good, i use loreal volumious...good stuff

B said...

Love it. Use It. It's great!

JENSMAKEUPBAG said...

i wasn't very happy with lashblast but i tried the lashblast luxe, the one with sparkles in it. it didn't really work for me but at least its working for you.

Tami said...

Maybe if I find a sale but I also use Loreal volumunious. Love it.

yummy411 said...

glad you like this. this is the mascara i use in my kit ;)

Product Junkie Diva said...

Mrs. YF try it out and let me know what's up.
Infojunkigrl I do own that eyelights mascara but I gave it a bad review...didn't like it.nLOL @ bad product junkie heheheh
B I totally agree
Jen awww wish it would have worked for you....
Tami I know so many Loreal loyals
Yummy good to know the pros use this:-)
Thanks for reading everyone.
PJD

Dwana said...

That is by far the best mascara I ever tried...and I've tried many.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Dwana YAY glad it worked well for you.
PJD

Tina Beanie said...

It was time for a new mascara so I picked this one up and I definitely like it. I have long lashes so no clumping and even coating are biggies with me and this one delivers.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Tina I'm gld you like it too!
PJD