Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another KBB winner


This was not going to be my post for today, but the video that I wanted to upload was not cooperating.
Yesterday I received my latest shipment from Karen's Body Beautiful. Up until yesterday I thought the KBB products were really good and now I have to say they are down right outstanding! One thing I neglected to mention is that when you receive your KBB items there is always a little scratch off card in the box. When you scratch the card you reveal a code which you will enter at the end of your next order to win some free product. I won the hair milk and I assumed that I would get a little sample size which would have been fine with me but boy oh boy was I wrong. I received a FULL size 8oz bottle of the hair milk in the scent Cranberry Cocktail. I can honestly say that I still smell the cranberry cocktail in my hair today from my application last night. It smells sooooooo (extra o’s for emphasis lol) good that I just have to purchase the body lotion in this scent to, so I will be placing that order this Friday. Why Friday you might ask? Well KBB is running a special known as Freebie Friday where you receive a free full size bottle of an item and this week the hair milk is up for grabs. The only catch is that you must spend a minimum of $75, which isn’t hard to do on her website. Also I will use my scratch off card to get a second free item.
Ok so let me be focused for a second and give you all a proper review. Aside from smelling delicious, the hair milk softened my 12 week post relaxer hair like you wouldn’t believe. I love this and it is now a staple product and scent. This is the KBB claim "Karen's hair milk moisturizes the detangles, defrizzes and defines your curls " and I would have to agree. Although I just used it last night for the first time my hair usually reacts quickly to leave in products that it doesnt like, but it is responding very well to this milk.
You can buy this product for $16 for the 8 oz or $24 for the 16oz.
Here is the ingredients list:Purified Water, Jojoba and Avocado Oils, Vegetable Wax, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Arnica and Calendula Flowers, Echinacea, Nettle and Horsetail Extracts, Vegetable Glycerin, Wheat Germ Oil, Fragrance Oil and Natural Enzymes.
I will post later my personal pic of the product so you can get a feel for the size of the bottle and the color of the product.

8 comments:

CC said...

Oh goodie, everything is better when it's free!!!!! (Extra exclamation marks for emphasis)

Amina said...

heehehe...see why i am addicted to her products. I have sooo many hair milks in my stash that i shouldn't run out for a WHILE!
I am really happy to hear that you love her products because she's amaazing and works so hard.

MakeupByRenRen said...

do you think it will smell to feminine if i get it for my bf?

Anonymous said...

oh I luv KBB stuffs. Thanks God that Amina introduced it to me.

Amina said...

aaaw...chicstuffs you're so sweet..
@Ren: no my best friend got some for himself..they have scent like sandalwood that are less feminine..or also unscented..

Product Junkie Diva said...

Mrs. YF you got that right :-)
Amina- I have seen the light lol. Thanks for recommending the products.
Ren as Amina mentioned it comes in so many scents so maybe sandlewood would be best for a man. I have never smelled this particular product in sandalwood but I have smelled sandalwood in general and in my opinion it's best suited for a guy.
Chicstuffs4ever Amina is turning us all over to KBB..lol
Thanks AMINA
PJD

Amina said...

you're welcoming darling..now you know you have to try the hair mask, hair butter, her poo bar, her hair oil..everything...lol..
by the way if you go to the store, you'll have so much fun

Product Junkie Diva said...

Amina I dont remember if I posted on it yet but I purchased the mask and LOVED IT. In my recentl shipment i got the juicy hair bar ( but I didn't use it yet). Is the hair oil special or is it really just regular oil?
PJD