Friday, February 27, 2009

Updates and Such

So ummmm I sort of forgot the wire to connect my camera to my computer at home so no pics. I was going to write about the rest of the satin hands line from Mary Kay. Anyway I think I will make it a hands post on Monday and I will do a video. Maybe you can tell me which hand looks best after I try two different exfoliating hand systems.
Hair
(this pic was on my computer already so I wasn't lying to you with my statement above...yeah I know what some of you were thinking..lol)
If you want to purchase something from Karen's Body Beautiful, today would be the day to make that purchase especially if you want the hair milk.
So I raved about the hair milk the other day and how good it smells and check out what happened to me. Someone hugged me and then immediately said
Lady"What are you wearing I love it".
Me-It's not perfume it's hair milk from KBB
Lady- I need some, tell me where to go I want it! It just smells so good.
Me- The scent it cranberry cocktail
I think she lingered about a little longer than usual to take in more whifs..lol
(I always wanted to find an opportunity to transcribe a conversation I had with someone..lol)I am ordering this milk today and I see KBB is having a buy 2 get one free sale. I'm cool with that.
Skincare
I'm about ready to report that this Givenchy moisturizer does not combat hyperpigmentation nearly as good as this turbo booster vitamin C product from Philosophy.
However I love my glow from the Givenchy moisturizer. It is really helping me through these cold winter days.
Fashion for Less
I wanted to share with you what I found on the Essence website. It's a little piece on how to get a great look for less.

On the Tube
Harlem Heights starts Monday at 10 for anyone interested.

Water Challenge
Yes I have been on target with my water intake.

2 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

Water is so important for you sweetie. I hope you're drinking alot. Also, i've heard a lot about Karen's stuff. I think i will order some today.

Product Junkie Diva said...

DE yes, water does a body good. I think the KBB deep conditioner would be great for your hair texture.
Have a great weekend.
PJD