Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hair & Body

I didn't upload this video before for some reason, but I just wanted to show you how my hair looked after I used the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle. I didn't put anything extra to add shine.

Cooking it up in the Kitchen
I made another body butter using shea butter, Hairveda's Cocasta oil, Red Raspberry seed oil (this is packed with antioxidants which is supposed to keep your skin looking supple and youthful) and finally I threw in some coconut oil. I put my blender on a high speed and whipped away. It smells great and it's light and fluffy.
What have you been cooking up in the kitchen?

I had more things for today but my camera died.....sorry tomorrow.

6 comments:

Amina said...

a mixtress in the making. will you be using it on hair or body?

B said...

Look at you mixin' things up! I made a loc butter with shea butter, aloe vera and olive oil. That's as much as I am going to do. LOL, HA!!

CC said...

I've been making food, all things edible!!! LOL, Yesterday I made spaghetti with meatballs. YUMMY!

Raspberry oil..... I wanna smell!

MakeupByRenRen said...

wow looks like yummy frosting!

Anonymous said...

last week I've made a yummy body butter with shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, and a bit of lavender&tea tree oil. I was inspired by your first video and since then, i have been making my own body butter! thanks a lot!

Product Junkie Diva said...

AMina I am using it only on my body. I added the raspberry seed oil to see what it would od to my skin.
B that is a great hair mixture.
Mrs. YF trust me the raspberry oil stinks.
Ren yes I love the look of it too.
Chicstuffs4ever YAY, glad I could help. I will start sharing more creative mixtures later.
thanks for reading everyone.
PJD