Friday, February 13, 2009

You're Fab Too!



I would really like to thanks Tami for presenting me with the Your Blog is Fabulous award. I really do appreciate your kindness. Please check out Tami's blog. I also want to thank everyone who reads this blog, you all ROCK!!!!!

I now have the responsibility of passing the award on to 5 other bloggers. You know I think you are all fab but here's to some bloggers I don't think I mentioned before:

1) That Black Girl Site I just really enjoy this site because it's so informative!!!!

2) Keith Reed's Money Corner this blog isn't about beauty rather it focuses on keeping your finances on track and that is a beautiful thing.

3) The Coil Review I know, I know I am not a natural but I still enjoy visiting this site and reading the hair related articles.

4) Get It Girl Style Whether she is making over her home or talking about a fur coat, she does it all with style.

5)Kwana Writes who shares my love of Top Chef..lol

I have never nominated these people before so please check them out.

To the winners please pass the award on to 5 other bloggers.
My product review is below.

8 comments:

Amina said...

congrats!!you totally deserve it!!

Product Junkie Diva said...

Aww thanks Amina

Anonymous said...

High five! I learned some new blogs, too!

Kwana said...

Thanks so much I'm honored and blushing.

###### said...

OMG! Thank you sooo much. My very first award! I am glad you like my blog...Again, thanks so much.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Thanks everyone!
PJD

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence and your suppport.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Frugalista glad I could help.
Kwana You deserve it
Tamstyle you are so welcome.
Corynne love That Black Girl site.
PJD