Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nails & Body& Random

(Left hand- "You Dont Know Jacques" on the right "Metro Chic")

Many of you read my post where I had a meltdown over not being able to find “You don't know Jacques” by OPI. I ended up picking up Metro Chic by Sephora by OPI but I knew that the shade was still a bit off. Now that I own “You don't know Jacques” I see that the shades are not as different as I thought. You don't know Jacques is certainly darker but both colors can be classified as taupe.
*Jewells thanks again for the offer :-) blog hug
Anyway I own it now so I'm happy. WOW almost forgot I was going to attempt no buy month with Frugalista...YIKES.


PBW did a post on how she has become a Recessionista. She has scaled back in the area of body wash by selecting quality body washes that won’t put a dent in your wallet. On my list I have to include the CVS creamy lotion-like body wash. Just feeling it makes you think of moisture because it is just so creamy yet light. The Tone body wash has a nice scent and features some exfoliating beads. Don’t go into this thinking you will get spa quality exfoliation because you won’t but it is good tickling your skin and gentle enough to be used daily. I don’t recall the exact prices for both but they were around $3-4 bucks. You can always get this stuff on sale!
Random
Is anyone else waiting on pins and needles to see Harlem Heights. From what I have seen I like the make up on the ladies and the guys are well dressed too. I think this will be a fashion forward show. YAY
Cooking It Up
One woman stands alone in the Top Chef finals-Carla!!!!!

4 comments:

Phyllis Bourne said...

I've never tried CVS body wash, but will definitely put it on my list. For me, body wash is something I can save on so I can splurge in another area.

Product Junkie Diva said...

I like the way you think PBW :-)
Have an awesome weekend.
PJD

Anonymous said...

Yay for No-Buy Month! I love Jacques.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Frugalista you did a great job in Feb. Keep it up.
PJd