Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hear from the Experts today!

Reminder TODAY the Illusions Cosmetics radio show.

The following if a reminder that I received about the Illusions Cosmetics radio show. I promised you I would remind you so here it is in their words:

"What does Denise & Janice Tunnell, the owners of Illusions Cosmetics, have in common with Alicia Keys and Rhianna???? Denise & Janice along with, Ashunta Sherriff and Mylah Morales (Alicia Keys' and Rhianna's makeup artists) are all celebrity makeup artists and they will discuss 'Red Carpet Looks' on Illusions Cosmetics' Blog Talk Radio Show, 'Beauty Talk' with Illusions on Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 9pm. To listen to the show, join us at www.blogtalkradio.com/illusions-cosmetics. To call in with your questions or comments, please call 914.803.4399. "

The Next Show

"Also, on March 5, 2009 we will be joined by Dr. Angelo P. Thrower, M.D. of Heritage Skin Care (http://www.heritageskincare.com/) as we discuss 'Skin Care for Women of Color'."

************************************************************************************

B also has her own radio show ....YAY check her out too!

************************************************************************************

Did you catch The Awesome Frugalista on the news? She was discussing no buy month...check her out here. Just play the video on the right side of the page.

************************************************************************************
Yes Therapeutic Musings I had to steal your asterisk idea :-), just for today though....I think

Challenge

I also forgot to post my water challenge update on Friday. I completed my water intake for the week and I am on track for this week as well.
Additional Stuff
Sorry I thought I would have time to feature a product today but I don't sorry.
Have a great day everyone.

4 comments:

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I will definitely try to catch the radio show this evening. Thanks for letting us know about it! :-)

Btw, stop by BGG today!

Mrs Count said...

Your astericks were much more effective than mine, lol. I have been sucking at this water thing because I'm too lazy to get up. I'll do better next week!

B said...

Woo hoo! I'll try and check them out. Thanks for the love. I'll have a script for my next show. That way I won't be all over the place like I was for the last one.

Product Junkie Diva said...

BGG I hope you got to listen, it was a nice program.
TMNo girl you have the astericks on lock.. :-) And drink more water don't leave me hanging.
B I want to hear more talk radio from you.
PJD