Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Does it normally work for you.


Despite what is advertised in all of their commercials, Dove soap had never made my skin feel soft and silky. In fact it has always made my skin feel rubbery,until now. I tried the Dove Cream Oil body wash (delicate) and I must say that it does give my skin a much better feeling that I would usually get with Dove products. I would made this $5.85 (for 19.4 oz) purchase again. It is a lightly scented jasmine and vanilla fragrance. It contains soybean oil which may be one reason why this light product works well with me skin.
(I will have to upload the picutre later)
Do you like Dove products?

8 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

hmmm i mainly use bar soaps, i'll skip on dove then!

The Beauty Juice said...

I read your blog all the time but never comment but I just wrote a blog a few days ago about how much I love this product!

Amina said...

dove soaps dry my skin :(

Product Junkie Diva said...

Ren it may vey well work differently with your skin who knows, but the creamy version does not dry my skin.
Beauty Juice great minds think alike :-)
Amina Yes that was always my problem with dove until I tried this creamy version.
thanks for reading everyone.
PJD

Anonymous said...

I like dove body washes. Their bar soap has too much lye in them and leaves my skin feeling coated.

Anonymous said...

Nope, their body washes and soaps irritate my skin.

BTW- I love your blog, I read it pretty much everyday.

Anonymous said...

I havent tried this body wash but I just finished my first bottle of the Dove Cream Oil lotion and it TOTALLY transformed my winter skin! It's amazing, really, try the lotion

Product Junkie Diva said...

Jewells ahh lye, good point.
Anonymous Thanks!!!