Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One More Time & Rinse it again

You may have heard of the famous hair stylist Ted Gibson, but have you heard of Mr. Eugene Smith, the hair growth expert who works at Ted's NYC salon? Eugene is sharing some of his hair growth tips with Essence, take a look at this hair care system. At the end of the presentation, you will see testimonials from people who achieved growth after working with Eugene. If you are in NYC would you consider making a trip to see this celebrity stylist? During the interview Eugene mentioned that he uses the Ted Gibson hair sheets, which I reviewed a long time ago. In my previous review I didn't like this product at all but since I still had a few left I tried one last night and there is a slight change. I still wouldn't buy this product again but it didn't make my hair feel dry. Perhaps there was something in my hair already that didn't agree with the hair sheets when I first tried this product. Nevertheless my hair still looked dull in appearance, it actually took the shine right off of my hair.
Hair

Not long ago I posted on the My Honey Child natural hair rinse and I showed you the light appearance of the product itself. Since hibiscus is an ingredient in the product I decided to add more natural hibiscus to the product and this is how it looked in my hair:


It was not grainy at all so when I lightly rinsed it out no hibiscus powder was left behind. I think the color was a little more pronounced with the extra hibiscus, but it was all gone by the time I washed my hair out again.

My camera isn't available at this moment so that's why you don't have any new pics today, aside from my scalp shot that is :-).

Have a great day.

I will respong to all of your comments from this week very soon....thanks for reading

4 comments:

B said...

I can't wait to color my hair again. I'll ask my locitician if I cna use hibiscus.

MakeupByRenRen said...

i love how you're a mini apothecary...i bet your kitchen is stocked with natural ingredients!

Anonymous said...

Red hot! hehehe. Bad jokes, I know.
Have a great night. Lord knows you are a busy blogger!

Product Junkie Diva said...

B-OOh please tell me what she says.
Ren-lol but there is so much more for me to get though.
Frugalista- :-) you are pretty busy to Ms. Frugalista!
Have a great weekend everyone.
PJD