Friday, January 16, 2009

Fighiting Ash & One down two to go


Almond butter, mango seed butter, shea butter and cocoa butter are mixed together to create the latest hand cream from Soft & Beautiful skin. I would have to agree with Soft & Beautiful's description of this product, it is indeed lightweight. It has a very soft creamy texture that glides effortlessly over your skin. It does however have a single paraben in the middle of the ingredients list. For $4.59 this lotion is certainly not a bad deal. I think the scent is different from other lotions, it has a slight hint of perfume with some floral scent added too. Who knows, you give it a sniff and tell me what you think :-).
What is keeping your hands ash free this winter?

One Down Two to go!

I went to Sephora and they no longer sell the Givenchy skin care items so no sample for me...grrrr. I have two more stores to visit in an attempt to get my hands on the sample of the Givenchy $360 moisturizer. I will make an online purchase through Sephora and I will use the code Lesoinnoir to get a free sample of it, I just need more so I am still on the hunt:-).


Have a great weekend everyone.


2 comments:

TravelDiva said...

I'm using a vaseline intensive care hand lotion. I deviated from the normal B &BW shea butter stuff to try something different.

OH, by the way, for those of you in the D.C. area, they are opening a new Carol's Daughter store at Pentagon City in VA this weekend. Apparently, Jay Z will be at the opening.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey TD Please tell me how you like the intensive care hand lotion.
Thanks for the CD information.
PJD