Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Who ME?????


I have been given an award, I know who would of thunk it? A woman babbling day in and day out about the products that I love and even those that I hate, actually walks away with an award. Amina has passed the honor on to me and I am so appreciative of this award. I literally started this blog last December but had no idea that a portion of my vision would come to fruition so quickly. To be acknowledged for doing something that I really enjoy is so rewarding. Thank you Amina and the other bloggers and all of the readers who support this site. This also includes the many LURKERS who stop by daily but never comment...lol one day I am going to have a post that will draw you out and motivate you to comment....hopefully.
I am now instructed to follow the rules listed below: (Amina is making me work for this award..lol)
Here are the rules:
1) When received, you may post the premio to your blog.
2) Link to the blogger you received it from.
3) Give it to 7 blogs
4) Link to those 7 blogs
5) Leave those seven bloggers a comment about receiving the brilliant premio. I would like to award the Brilliante web award to:
Frugalista of the Frugalista Files- You are truly a talented journalist who manages to stomach my typos in support of a fellow blogger.(I’m usually posting as I am running out of the house so please follow Frugalista and cut me some slack..lol)She rocks on so many levels that I can't even begin to expound on it in this post. She also constantly reminds me through her posts to remain frugal especially in this economy. -thanks Frugalista!!!!
Just Wondering -Girl you go way back to some of my early post and I thank you for being a long time supporter of this blog in many ways. Also I enjoy delving into the minds of the men you interview for your blog. You have a great thing going on over at your blog. so keep it up :-)
Antithesis- Antithesis has been here early on my blog life, always supportive and kind. She is an intelligent young lady who has vision beyond her years. I just never know what I am going to get when I go to your blog and I LOVE that....thanks.
Tracyee -You have moved beyond the world of blogging to help women to achieve some of their goals. You freely share your wisdom and experience. You also left a comment on my blog way back in the day when you could hear crickets around on my blog. Thanks
Brown Girl Gumbo- What would I do without my Friday photos? Your posts are always so thorough and entertaining. You support so many in the blogging world, I have visited some lost pages deep down in blog land and who has already left a comment? You guessed it, Brown Girl Gumbo..lol Keep up the great work and I look forward everything that you have in store.
PBW I literally laugh through your posts because they are just so funny and true to your experience. You are an extraordinary writer. thanks for blogging
James Tubman my sole male reader now, who not only asks beauty related questions but blogs about issues that matter. Thanks James
Dominican Enigma You know you rock the best contests. I really like what you are doing on your blog and thanks for always checking out my posts.
Well that's 7 for you...( I know I know it's really 8)
Many of the people I wanted to honor already received this award and still I just couldn't fit everyone in so I have an honorable mention for Don who no longer blogs but was very supportive. B I read that you won this already but I thought I would shout you out anyway along with another winner JustMe. I also need to shout out my longtime supporters Celebrity Fried Rice ,Jewells, Travel Diva , non bloggers Bellefille &Moon also Brownee who isn't a blogger but who reads OCCASIONALLY..lol and so many others. I'm so sorry if I forgot you but you know I really appreciate you all. thanks for the support.
I was so prepared to name this post " I want to thank my momma" until I saw fellow Blogger Yummy 411 with a similar comment..lol
*Please read the post below because it is a new and interesting product review.

17 comments:

antithesis said...

thank you so much for this award. it feels nice to be thought of.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Thanks for the award!! I am so thrilled and honored! How thoughtful! :-)

I really enjoy reading your blog daily. Keep up the fantastic work!

TravelDiva said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a great blog--well-deserved award.

And thanks for the shoutout!!

Amina said...

Congratulations. You totally deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats lady! Good look. You just don't know how many products I have purchased thanks to this blog.

Thanks for the shoutout too. I love coming here=)

James Tubman said...

thanx

im glad that you thought about me

keep doing what you do

you provide a valuable resource to the black blog world

B said...

Thanks for the love. Blog sisters for eveeeer! You know I'm a nut, so don't even say anything. LOL!

brownee said...

CONGRATS DIVA!!! YOU EARNED IT!!!

I'm touched I got a mention in your acceptance speech. *sniffles* I'm very grateful for the day I found your blog. Now we just gotta get you that much desrved beauty editor position.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the award! You deserve your award. I love the community you have built on your blog! I have learned so much from reading.

*wipes tear!*
Blog Love,

Fruga

Unknown said...

Good for you PDJ...You know I have loved your blog from the beginning ...An award well deserved..Thanks for the shout out..

Traycee

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award! You definitely deserve it.

Whenever I go out shopping & I see certain products, I'm like, "Oh, yeah, PJD talked about/reviewed that." It's so funny!

Keep doing what you do!

Calming Corners said...

Congrats!!!! Love your blog!

Phyllis Bourne said...

Congrats on your well-deserved award!!!! You've turned me on to some great products and kept me away from a lot of bad ones.

And thanks for awarding one to me!!!

Just_Wondering said...

Congrats on your Award for your Blog GIRL! I can't believe its gotten this far and I remember when you first told me about it I was so excited! Your reviews are informative. interesting, honest, and well written!!

I know you will keep up the GREAT work and thanks for passing the award onto me. Girl you know you introduced me to the Blog World and I thank you!

J_W

Product Junkie Diva said...

@Everyone thanks for your kind words.
@Brownee I'm working on it..lol
I appreciate you all.
thanks
Product Junkie Diva

beautylogicblog said...

Wow mama, I'm honored. Thanks so much for this. Hugs, DE

Product Junkie Diva said...

You are so welcome DE.
PJD